Tabor Electronics provide a broad range of Signal Generators. It ranges from a broad series of Arbitrary Function Generators, Pulse Pattern Generatyor and RF generators to highly capable Arbitrary Waveform Transceivers with onboard programmable FPGAs.
In addition Tabor Electronics provide a series of Signal Amplifiers. The amplifiers provides high voltage and high current at frequencies up to 150 MHz.
Most products are available in different form factors. From benchtop type to PXI moduls and some event portable for field use.
Below is an overview of the different product families.
The all-new Lucid Series offers the most advanced features and industry leading performance in the most compact form factor. The series feature 3, 6 and 12 GHz single channel versions, all sharing the very same industry leading highlighted features, in a compact, small footprint module. Featuring extremely fast switching speed, superior signal integrity and purity, all the necessary modulated signals for analog communication systems, with built in SPI and micro-USB interface, the Lucid Series is designed to meet today’s most demanding specifications, needed from the R&D benches to the production lines.
- 3,6 and 12GHz Multi channel RF Analog signal Generators
- Extremely fast swithching speed of <100us
- Multi channels phase coherent platform
- Remotely programmable via MATLAB, Python, LabView and other software programming environments
- USB and LAN interfaces
- Exceptionally low phase noise of -145dBc/Hz @100MHz and 10kHz offset
- Portable, Desktop, Benchtop and Rack Mount versions
- AM, FM, PM, Sweep & Pulse Modulation
Tabor’s all new Proteus series, is the world’s first Arbitrary Waveform Transceiver. The system integrates the ability to transmit, receive and perform digital signal processing all in a single instrument. The Proteus series comes in a PXIe module, desktop or benchtop platforms. The modular, compact and cost effective system offers industry leading performance, various configuration options, an innovative task oriented programming, and user programmable FPGA. So whether it is for aerospace and defense, telecommunications, automotive, medical or high-end physics applications Proteus opens the door to a world of infinite possibilities.
- Dual, four, six, eight and twelve channel 1.25GS/s, 2.5GS/s and 9GS/s 16 bit configurations
- 9GHz Bandwidth, dual channel 2.7GS/s or single channel 5.4GS/s 12 bit digitizer option for feedback control system and conditional waveform generation
- Real time data streaming directly to the FPGA for continuous and infinite waveform generation.
- Integrated NCO for digital upconverting to microwave frequencies
- Innovative task oriented sequence programming for maximum flexibility to generate any imaginable scenario
- PXIe Module, Desktop and Benchtop versions
- Up to 16GS/s waveform memory with the ability to simultaneously generate and download waveforms
- Easily scalable to hundreds of channels
- User customizable FPGA for demodulation, digital filtering and application specific solutions.
- Excellent phase noise and spurious performance
The Wave Standard Series is a family of single and dual channel arbitrary function generators, designed to provide superior performance at a low price. The new series incorporates an easy to use built in waveform gallery and modulation schemes as well as a memory-based true arbitrary waveform generator architecture for accurate, jitter-free waveforms reaching frequencies of up to 350MHz. Packed into a compact and efficient rack mountable box, having all in one easy to use high performance unit, makes the Wave Standard series, by far, the best in its category (AFGs) for size, price and performance.
The new Signal Expert series introduces a whole new category of high end signal sources, Arbitrary Microwave Generators, or AMG. With an analog bandwidth of more than 7 GHz, the new Signal Expert series can reach frequencies much higher than its sampling rate. Combining this vast analog bandwidth with multi Nyquist zone operation the Signal Expert series is capable of solving applications well beyond baseband and into the microwave frequencies. This new technology combined with advanced arbitrary and sequencing capabilities, excellent spectral purity, configurable output modules, and advanced triggering make the new Signal Expert series the highest performing and most cost effective signal source of its class and even beyond.
- Dual channel 5Gs/s, 12 bit waveform generators
- Extra wide analog bandwidth up to 7GHz
- Extremely fast rise and fall time of under 150ps
- 32M waveform memory and up to 64M memory optional
- Independent or synchronized channels configurations
- Advanced sequencer for step, loop, nest and jumpsscenarios
- Built-in fast dynamic segments and sequences hop control
- Multi instrument synchronization
The Pulse Master is a Series of Single and Dual Channel Pulse/Waveform Generators that offers a complete array of pulse, standard, arbitrary, sequenced and modulated waveforms with unmatched performance, even compared to instruments designed to generate fewer types of signals. Its smart, compact, 2U 1/2 rack-width footprint allows designers and manufacturers to conserve substantial benchtop or rack space, while benefiting from high-performance, bandwidth, signal integrity, and reliability with the flexibility to adapt to a full spectrum of applications making the Pulse Master an important laboratory tool, both now and for many years to come.
- 50 MHz Single or Dual Channel Pulse / Pattern generator
- 100 MHz Function Generator for standard waveforms
- 250 MS/s, 16Bit Arbitrary Waveform / Sequence Generator
- 16-bit Digital Pattern Generator with programmable level
- 10ps pulse resolution with 4ns transition time (3ns typical)
- 32Vp-p into open circuit with programmable impedance
- Internal AM, FM, FSK, ASK, PSK, PWM and sweep
- External pulse width control
- Waveforms transfer and storage through USB/CD/DVD
- Ethernet, USB and GPIB interfaces
- “Drop-in” Emulators for: Agilent 81101, Fluke 80/1, HP8116, HP8112, HP8160, HP8165, LeCroy LW410/420, Tabor 8500 and 8550/1
Tabor’s line of AWGs offers high performance and extremely versatile capabilities incorporating fully featured function, pulse, modulation and arbitrary generators into a single box solution. In addition, some of Tabor’s arbitrary waveform generators also offer digital outputs with the capability of generating both analog and digital signals simultaneously. With up to 32 bit word generation, and dedicated digital memory independent or synchronized to the analog output, the Tabor line of AWGs is a perfect tool for digital design, validation and verification.
- 300MS/s, 1.2GS/s and 2.3 GS/s sampling rates
- Up to 32M of arbitrary waveform memory
- Up to four synchronized analog channels
- 16 or 32 digital outputs
- 300MB/s, 625MB/s or 1.15GB/s data rate
- Up to 16M of dedicated digital memory
- Independent digital data generation or simultaneous digital representation of the analog output.
- Complementary digital signal amplifiers
- Up to 4Vp-p with programmable amplitude and offset control
- Independent skew control of each bit with 10ps resolution
PC-based instruments are gaining vast momentum in the industry. Tabor’s design is based on a very high level of integration, allowing it to implement its unique AWG technology in this platform easily. Being the bench models replica, the 5000 series set new standards in the PXI, cPXI and PCI class. It combines two technologies, making use of the best qualities from each of the types of generators allowing it to create complex waveforms, on one hand, and generating all the standard functions and modulation formats, on the other.
- Sample rates to 250 MS/s
- Amplitude spans to 10 Vp-p
- Phase noise down to 130 dBc/Hz
- AM, FM, FSK, PSK and sweep modulation
- Memory length to 2 Meg
- Memory segmentation and sequenced operation
- Multi-instrument synchronization
Power amplifiers are a must in applications requiring both complex signals as well as high voltage throughput. Such a combination is rare in high performance instrumentation and therefore external amplification devices must be used to achieve this task. The Tabor line of wideband amplifiers was designed to operate in conjunction with its series of waveform generators thus providing the ultimate solution for high-voltage, wideband applications.
- Stand-alone, 2U - ½ rack wide to 400Vp-p
- Wideband range to over 30 MHz
- Low distortion
- Custom Configuration of:
Signal amplifiers are a must in applications requiring both complex signals as well as high voltage throughput. Such a combination is rare in high performance instrumentation and therefore external amplification devices must be used to achieve this task. The Tabor line of wideband amplifiers was designed to operate in conjunction with its series of waveform generators thus providing the ultimate solution for high-voltage, wideband applications.
- Up to 150MHz bandwidth
- High amplitude to 40Vp-p (into high impedance)
- Fast transition time of up to <1.8ns
- Small footprint, all metal case
- Low distortion
- Custom configurations available
Tabor’s new line of digital signal amplifiers allows for a better, more advanced utilization of the already available digital outputs on some of Tabor’s arbitrary waveform generators. Combined, they offer the highest performance mixed signal generation package, having high-end, high speed arbitrary generation capabilities with the most sophisticated digital pattern generation, all in a single solution. Whether your application requires you to perform characterization, validation, verification or debugging, Tabor’s mixed signal sources solutions combination will prevail.
- Up to 16 digital output channels
- Up to 1.15Gb/s data rate
- Up to 16M of dedicated and parallel memory
- Programmable amplitude and offset control
- Up to 4Vp-p into 50Ω
- Auxiliary Output Clock
Signal amplifiers are a must in applications requiring both complex signals as well as high current. Such a combination is rare in high performance instrumentation and therefore external amplification devices must be used to achieve this task. The Tabor line of wideband amplifiers was designed to operate in conjunction with its series of waveform generators thus providing the ultimate solution for high-voltage, wideband applications.
- 45MHz bandwidth
- High amplitude to 34Vp-p into 50Ω
- High output current drive to 1A
- Fast transition time of <10ns
- Low distortion
- Custom gain configuration
A common problem with PXI, cPCI and PCI equipment is the inability to produce high voltages resulting from low power supply rails. Tabor Electronics’ new amplifiers solve the problem by converting the supply rails to higher voltage suitable for signals up to 40Vp-p. The line was designed to operate in conjunction with Tabor’s Waveform Generators thus providing the ultimate solution for PXI and PCI, high-voltage, wideband applications.
- Single-width PXI / PCI card
- High amplitude to 180Vp-p
- Wideband range to 20 MHz
- Low distortion
- Custom Configuration of:
- Input Impedance
- Output Impedance
- Output Polarity
- Signal Ground
Over the last four decades Tabor Electronics has become a world-leader in the test and measurement industry. The Company has earned global recognition for its highly skilled workforce and innovative engineering capabilities.
Founded on Zvi Glazer’s most innovative invention, the world’s first automatic counter, Tabor was established in 1971 as a spin-off of the first Israeli “Start-up”, Elron Corporation. Tabor began as a tier one designer and manufacturer of multi-meters, watt-meters, DMMs, digitizers and generators and has, over the last two decades, evolved to a world renowned leader in the signal source market. Throughout the years Tabor produced its own branded products and was an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for the leading brands in the industry.
Among the list of prestigious OEM clients were Ballentine, Keithley, KONTRON, WaveTek, Pragmatic, TEGAM and LeCroy. Today, aside from being a major player in the signal source market, Tabor develops and manufactures for leading companies such as Astronics Test Systems (Racal Instruments), GeoTest, Fluke, Applied Materials, and Agilent Technologies. Throughout the years, Tabor earned many awards both under its own name and as an OEM for its best price performance ratio, product innovation, quality and durability for many years.
Today the company's extensive product portfolio includes signal amplifiers, pulse, function and arbitrary waveform generators, waveform creation software and more, in various platforms, interfaces and frequency ranges. Technologically advanced, featuring the highest levels of performance, reliability, and most of all, price-competitiveness, they are sought-after in a diverse array of applications.
Over the past decade Tabor has extended its global reach. With its headquarters located in Tel Hanan, Israel, Tabor maintains a worldwide distribution network and has become the partner of choice for over 50 major distributors and integrators throughout the globe.
The dynamic company, not content to rest on past accomplishments, is focusing considerable attention and resources to meet the future test and measurement challenges, while continuing to enhance our existing products. Their reputation for dedication and dependability has allowed Tabor to become an innovative company often associated with much larger organizations - another reason Tabor is your first choice for a lasting relationship.
Link to Tabor web page